Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DREAMS, VISIONS and PROPHETIC VIDEOS




I know dreams are strange things and need a lot of discernment when looking at them. That said here are just some of the many,many dreams people have been having, most of these in the last 12 months and a whole lot more just lately. I believe a lot of these are from God, and an indication of where we are right now in history, and He is telling us all to get ready for He is near and time is running out.



Little Boy's Prophetic Drawings

Ok. So yesterday, I bought my son a drawing tablet and more crayons so he would stop drawing in my notebook I use for bible study notes and such. I was having to write around or over drawings of cars and guns and the typical little boy stick figures. So as I am cooking dinner he is sitting at the bar drawing...I look over and said what is That? He said well, this here's (yes we r southern Oklahoma hicks), its dragons coming out of water...one was sitting on what was VERY clearly a rocket. And there were very clearly angels in the sky. I asked why was he drawing angels and dragons together (he has never drawn either). he said cause the angels will get us to heaven when the rockets fly.
Now, I tell him basics of the bible. Children's stories if you will... I have NEVER discussed with him about dragons or demons or war... Think God has warned him to warn us???

 


Severe Needs Man's Prophetic Word

A minister friend has an adult son who is a severe special needs case from birth. He just sits around and babbles to himself  not making any sense 95% of the time, my friend says.

The morning after the election, my friend was down in the dumps about the results, very sad for our country. and it showed in his demeanour. Seeing this, the son just suddenly blurted out, perfectly clear: "WE'RE LEAVING HERE, AND THE DEVIL WON'T BE ABLE TO BOTHER US ANYMORE!"

That's all he said, and further attempted conversation was impossible.

That was a pure word totally unlike the son, and the timing and context of it was something the son could not or would not have invented.

It's just like the Lord to encourage us with a very short, pointed message through a person who could not have made it up.

This is a great encouragement to those of us looking for a very near-term rapture!

Come, Lord Jesus!

Jim Note: I believe this reference to leaving is when Jesus comes for His people before the (Great) Tribulation takes place.


A Very Detailed Dream Great dream- vision, her theology is a little out. (though we should pursue righteousness we do have the righteousness of Christ as a free gift.)





3 Year Olds Rapture Dream

I tend to shy away from dreams and visions, as they tend to be unverifiable - either that, or people simply don't hold those who relate those dreams and visions accountable if they prove false. So, colour me sceptical.

With that said...

My daughter and I were driving in the car a couple of days ago. She's three. As far as I was aware up to that point, she wasn't even aware of the rapture, or what it was. Obviously she knows who Jesus is (we read her Bible every night together), and what He has done for us, in a childlike way, but... I didn't know she had any knowledge of the Rapture at all.

She said to me as we drove, "Daddy, I had a dream about Jesus."

"Oh yes?"
"Yes. We were out shopping... and Jesus came down in the clouds. And we all went up in the air, and we saw Jesus!"
(me, jaw hanging open)
"and he took us to be with him, to heaven."
 
(me, speechless)It was pretty incredible. And my conclusion is this... despite my own love of scepticism, and my own personal need to withhold exuberance over dreams and visions... there's just too much now, too many things coming to light, too many people seeing these things... to discount what's happening.

Look up!
Caught Up To Heaven Dream

My eight year old son says "I keep seeing angels."

Wait ... What?..

He covers his eyes and says, " when I close my eyes I see 4 angels , they are around Jesus and God and they are coming down, & their clothes are flapping in the wind and they have on gold sashes, they are very shiny and golden.

I can see Jesus very clearly too, God has a very bright crown and his face is so bright It is hard to look at it, but it is like a star, if I keep trying to look at it , it will get clearer but it is very bright

They are coming to get us......

I didn't ask anything else because he was crying ,he said he was sad we are leaving and so many of our friends aren't coming.

I am in a state of shock right now, I feel a calm , a quiet, it reminds me of the scripture where everything in heaven stood still for a half an hour.

We haven't had visions or dreams in our home before, we love God the Father, and the Son, & the Holy Spirit. With all our hearts, we read and pray daily, other than that all I can say is - we are ready.

Last night as we were leaving baseball practice,
1 of the parents asked my 8 year old ~ Johnny ~ what he is going to do this summer, he answered, telling the plans we have so far.

When we got in the car, he says to me, "I feel like I'm lying."

I asked "Why?"

He said, "Because, we aren't going to be here."

"Where are we going to be?" I asked.

"In heaven" he said....

10 Yrs. Old Boys Vivid Rapture, Heaven and End times Battle Dream.




Work Colleague's Dream

Last night, 4/21/13, I said a quick but desperate prayer to our Lord to give me some kind of confirmation that 'soon' REALLY means 'soon.' I told Him I'm not very good with signs and interpretation. If a sign smacked me in the face but I have to decipher it, I still wouldn't know. I asked Him last night in prayer to give me something, ANYTHING, and to make it simple so even my feeble brain would understand it. And he did.

At lunch today at work, I sat down with my co-worker. Out of the blue, she said, "I have to tell you about a dream I had last night." Piqued, I asked what it was about. She said she dreamed she was in a classroom with only herself and the teacher. This teacher handed her something and told her to tell people "it is coming". She asked, "What's coming?" The teacher then asked her, "Do you know what the rapture is?" She said, "Yes." (I told her about the rapture back in January but she didn't seem interested). The teacher said, "Well you need to tell others that it is near." She asked, "How near?" And then the teacher answered, "2013".

After hearing this, I froze and said simply, "I think God just answered my prayer through your dream." Now I don't like date setting because it gets me excited, then I get discouraged when that date comes and go. But I had to share this dream my friend had. I feel it was God answering my prayer, and a message to my friend at the same time. Now when this teacher told her "2013", it might just mean "close to the year 2013"...I don't know. But my friend insisted that she clearly remembered the teacher saying, "2013".

Oyaah.


Wedding Rapture Dream

Thought I'd share this dream my 15 year old daughter had a couple months ago. In her dream she awoke in bed, when she pulled down the covers she was wearing a white wedding dress. Going outside there where two moons in the night sky, one was very large filling the horizon the other not so large. All around she could hear the sound of wedding bells. Then she found herself on our street where a number of people were walking along, the women dressed in white wedding dresses and the men in white suits. The children she saw which out numbered the adults, were also dressed in little white wedding dresses and suits. Then everyone seemed to be walking and skipping along the top of the ridges of mountains, when each one was suddenly caught away and vanished. She said it seemed as if angels had caught them up in their arms in a very fast motion. My daughter hasn't heard or read about anyone else's wedding dream raptures or about the two moon dreams. I don't think she's pondered why she saw more children in the street than adults either. I hope this is an encouragement to some. Hope to see you all soon.
Maranatha


7 Year Old Boy's Prophetic Drawings

My son came home last week with some prophetic drawings in order of the way, I believe, that things are about to take place. note: Midway this video has some of this ladies theories inserted which are a little out there.

 

My Earthquake and Rapture Dream

In my dream it seemed like a normal sunny day. When suddenly the ground began to violently shake. I sensed somehow that this was an worldwide event. I cried out to the Lord "I thought we would be gone (raptured) before this. As soon as I had said this I found myself out  in space looking back down at the Earth. Around the equator a band of earth stretching right around seemed to be up heaved. I felt safe but greatly saddened for what was coming upon the Earth.

 

Muslim Shop Owner has a Vision Of Jesus in Jerusalem

My friend was just telling me of a TV program she saw the other day April 2013 about a Christian conference in Jerusalem, which she understood had just been recently held. Part of it was in conference rooms above shops owned by Muslims. During the meeting some of the shop owners popped their heads in to have a look and started to be touched by God and started shaking. The next day someone from the conference went to catch up on the shop owners. One of the owners told him that he didn't stop shaking until 4am the next morning, and some time that night the brightest light he has ever seen lit up his room and Jesus appeared to him.
Jesus said that his name was not Isa (as the Muslims call Him in the Quran) but Yeshua (Hebrew for Jesus) that he died for his sins (not to sure of the rest of the conversation) Jesus then added "And I Am Coming Back Soon"

 
9 Year Old Girls Rapture Dream

My 9 year old daughter had an interesting dream several nights ago. She said that the family and her were on our front deck when a loud sound of a trumpet came from the sky, when she looked up she saw two large ears high up, one she believed was Gods and the other Jesus' which then disappeared. Then there was a large flash of light across the sky and all around. Then a large cloud filled with light hovered over an oval which we overlook. Some people from our street went down to look, but she said they soon returned, and appeared to have been burnt. She believes that Jesus had asked them if they were Christians, which they were not.

She said she then went inside and got her teddy bear and she was ready to go, the end. I asked her "ready to go up (raptured) to be with Jesus" she said yes. She seems very much at peace about this dream and has great recall of the details. Some details seem a bit odd, but I do hope in main it was from the Lord and that we will soon be with Him.

End


A CHILD'S DREAM ABOUT HEAVEN LAST NIGHT

I have something I wanted to share with everyone this morning. I have been keeping 4 children for the last couple of months. A single Mom that just needed some extra help...one of the children is a 10 year girl.

This morning her Mom told me, she had a dream last night. She said she received a special invitation and she had to return it to Jesus if she was going to accept..it was going to occur any moment, and it was very important that she return the invitation today or she would miss out on the wonderful celebration. .she said she heard the trumpets blowing, she said there are 2 different kinds of trumps, and these were the special ones only blown on special occasions, she heard what she said was a choir of children singing, and she heard the angels singing, she even sang some of the song of the angels when she was telling her mother, Mom said it was in a language she had never heard before. She had the understanding that someone had died or about to die, and they were someone very very important to Jesus, they loved Jesus with their entire hearts and souls. There was about to be a huge celebration, Jesus, and all the angels were preparing everything, there was a golden gate, with Jesus standing at it, she said she didn't know what was going on behind the golden gate, other than everyone was singing, and were busy, busy, busy, preparing for this "special person" to arrive.

This is all the Mother told me this morning before leaving for work, the girl is in school today. This child does go to church, but knows not too much about God. Yes, I do talk about Jesus all the time, so she has learned many things...but I have not told her of the Rapture, for I did not want to scare her, I just told her that one day Jesus would come on the clouds and call us all up to go home, that is about as far as that talk went, just in general passing. So, I assume what she was seeing and hearing and the special invitation, busy, busy, was heaven getting ready for the Rapture, she did not understand that part, she got the understanding it was someone very very special that love Jesus with their entire hearts and souls.

By the time we got this far in the conversation I was shouting and Praising God, I told the mom it wasn't one special person , it was the church, the church coming home in the Rapture. The girl wanted me to know this morning, not to wait until she got home from school, she kept telling her Mother she had to tell Ms' Pat, she had to tell her right now, it was very, very important that I know it as soon as possible, it had to be today, it could not wait until tomorrow....

I think it all scared the Mother to death, the dream, up two hours during the night with her child talking about heaven, Jesus, angels, the great celebration...I will get it first hand from the child this afternoon, but I had to share this part now, it was the most amazing, wonderful thing I have ever heard...I hope it has blessed you as much as it has me this morning, I am still crying....


Update:
Hello everyone, sorry I am so late getting back to all of you...she really didn't add much to the story today, she did say the golden gate, was like a door, it was opened and Jesus would close it soon and no one else could go in...she also said that as you go up to heaven your body turns to dust, and you are given a new body, because you could not enter heaven in your physical body. She talked on and on about the trumpets, has anyone ever heard about two kinds of trumpets, one saved for this special occasion? She said it was the most beautiful thing she had ever heard, when I asked her how she knew about the trumpets, did she learn this in church, she said, No, Ms.Pat, I heard them and Jesus told me I would hear the special trumpet very soon. She said she also looked back and saw a war going on on earth, there was also a lot of lightening striking down on the earth, Jesus told her not to be afraid, all of this had to happen....Okay sisters in Christ, tell me your opinion I may be too close to the situation so I really need your help...and Sage Dickinson, I thought the same thing, I did lead her in the prayer of salvation today and she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Saviour, in fact everyone in her family did, mother and all the children....Love all of you

2 hours ago · Like · 4..
Judy Ortega There are 2 trumpets blown one for the elders and one for the children. Pastor JD did a teaching on it.


9 Year Old Boy's Dream Of Heaven

My 9 yr. old son told me when he came back from school that he had a personal experience with the Lord Jesus while at school today 17th January 2013. After their lunch time in school their teacher asked them to rest awhile. As he was resting he found himself at a very beautiful place above and a man dressed gloriously was sitting on a big throne and the angel told him that he is Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus took him to another beautiful room that has a very very long golden table that is already dressed and He told him that this is the place where His bride will eat the communion with Him. Everything in that room is golden. He also showed him another beautiful place He called paradise. Then my son looked at himself and saw that he was dressed in sparkling white. He asked the Lord Jesus why he is not wearing his school uniform and Jesus replied that those that come to heaven do not wear ordinary cloth. Jesus told him that he should go and tell all people on earth that He is coming back very very soon. He asked my son if he will like to stay back in heaven and he replied yes that the place is very very beautiful but Jesus told him that he has to go back to tell the world of His soon soon coming and to warn people not to take the 666 during the reign of the Antichrist.
Dear brothers and sisters,
Acts 1:11 says "This Jesus who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven" I ask you now are you ready to meet him? Surrender your life to Jesus Christ, make Him the Lord and Saviour of your soul that you may have eternal life please.

End





Pray this out loud as a confession of your faith in Jesus and turning to Him.

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”





Jesus Comes for His People

 


End Times Dream

Hello EVERYONE!!!  I've been praying to give me a joyful dream going into the sky. Instead my 10 year old son has the dream :).

My dream:
I was sleep in a sleeping bag with thousands of people under endless rows of tents. It was late at night, when a man, who was ancient in appearance, came to my bedside. He slid two tablets (they had black fur on them?) which I knew was the ten commandments. I immediately woke up and knew it was Jesus. So I jumped up and said wait, as He was leaving. I really wanted to talk to him, but he just looked back regretfully and wept as he turned out of the tent. I ran after him but couldn't find him. Instead I saw thousand of people looking up at the sky as if in a trans. And suddenly the sky lit and they started lifting off the ground. I kept willing my body to go up shouting "no Lord, take me too". It was nothing you could do to go into the air. As people were lifting up one at a time all over, those in the tents were still sleeping, and I mean in a deep sleep. Suddenly there were rocks the size of soft balls raining everywhere. They were sort of shallow with fire inside, kind of like old charcoal under the grill. As people were still going up, the balls were coming down, there was an angel who began to read scripture. I didn't recognize the scripture because at this point everyone still on earth was in a frantic state running from these balls. I could tell the whole world could hear this angel, as he was announcing that judgment has reached the earth.

I woke up like coming up for air from under water, in a sweat and trembling. It was 4:30 am. I could not go back to sleep as I cried all night that this would not happen to me. That whole day it kept playing in my head over and over. When I tell you this was like a movie, except I was in it, I mean this thing felt real!! I wrote the dream down, every little detail. I can tell you that I usually wake up wondering if I even dreamt, cause I can never remember any dream? To this very day, every small detail in that dream is vivid.

This dream was given to me in 1998. I have been saved, over and over again out of fear. I only recently calmed down. I thought at the time that the earth was going to turn into a huge ball of fire after the rapture. Then I thought, it meant that I wasn't going to make it in. Now I believe the Lord was showing me that some form of war will happen, and right before it does, at that same moment that it begins, we will be raptured.

Thank you so much for reading! I'm so comforted joining brothers and sisters in Christ who are as excited about the rapture as me. It seems like everyone is sleep. I have been shouting WAKE UP to everyone I know. Hence why I chose my name, because believe me, I am WIDE Awake and will never fall back to sleep!! Any thoughts about this dream are welcome. I was given the dream, but not the interpretation of it.

Warmest blessings



My Dream of Presidents

The first dream was about 2-3 months ago. In this dream I found myself with George Bush Senior and George Bush Junior, in what seemed something like the House of Representatives, we where standing a couple of steps above the floor of the House behind a banister. I don't know of the specifics of the conversation I was having, but George Bush Senior was giving me a dressing down in regards to their New World Order agenda, and that this was the way it is going to be. George Bush Junior was just nodding in agreement with his father. Then, just below us Obama walked past, looking back over his shoulder he gave me a very self assured smile, as if to say no one is going to thwart their plans.

Second Dream about a 1-2 months ago: It was night time and I was on the porch with members of my family. I was looking into the night sky when high up two continues streams of little stars orange in colour started to descend, for a second I thought it was the rapture, but then a foreboding came over me and I knew this was something evil in nature (fallen angels) as they descended further the two streams spread out in curving paths. I then quickly ushered my family inside.

Another dream a had of late was of two moons in the sky, this has been a dream many have been having as well.

End


Dan's Dream Of End Days

Do not grow weary, for the fruits of thy labour shall soon be visible to see.
Shall patience not be rewarded for it's obedience.
The tears of regret shall be seen no more.
Shall times efforts not be waisted, if it does not serve My purpose.
The truth speaks to all who listen, shall My words not find a place in your heart?
I shall reveal the fall of the great nation Babylon. For it's days of glory are in the past.
I shall humble it's people, and it's gracious cities shall be no more.
They have turned away from me and their cries I shall not hear.
Their widows shall wail of it's destruction.
They are an abomination, and I see the evil in their hearts.

I shall sweep clean their wickedness, and they shall be spoken of no more.
They have put their god in front of Me, and their blood shall soak the land.
What they have created, I shall use against them.
Have they forgotten that I am the final judgement?
I shall pour out my wrath upon them for they are an evil generation.
They are hypocrites for they call out my name for their own purpose.
My anger for them is great, and My judgement shall be swift and final.
They shall become their enemies footstools.
I shall cause them to fail, and all nations shall know that I am against them.
Sorrows grip shall remain firmly on them for I know them no more.

End.


Dream of Heaven And return Of Jesus
Last night I read parts of a book, "Dead To Live Again" I had read about 4 years ago. It's the story of Ronald Posey, who had died three times between May 11 and July 27, 2002, had gone to paradise and back. Ronnie was a dear, loving man, who I had to opportunity to meet and talk with in 2008.

Well, I wanted to read the book again, especially the part that talked about the valley of decision. I love this book and am so lifted up and encouraged when i read it.

I had forgotten a really interesting part of the book, until I read it again last night. When Ronnie was talking and walking with God, he asked Him when He was going to send Jesus to get His bride. Here is what is written in the book:
"Soon. Very soon. See that portal? Go look through it."
I did, and saw the number seventy.
"If you live to be that age, there is a great possibility that you will be in the catching away of the saints."

There is more, much more, but that is one of the high points. In fact, Ronnie told me the book would be way too big if he put everything in there that he saw and heard. It really is an amazing book and my spirit attests and lines up with it, that it is true when I read it. He even described the large table where the marriage supper would take place...what the serving pieces and even the chairs looked like. Beautiful!

Ronnie was born in April 5, 1943. He passed away one or two years ago. So if he had lived to be 70, that would be April of 2013. That is less than 10 months away...so any time before that. Wow! So exciting!
End


1968 Prophecy by a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman about the End Times

An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unintelligible that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he understands he has to share the vision with others.


The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:


"I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.


She mentioned four waves:


1. "First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out there will be a ‘détente’ like we have never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace. (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. E. Minos) In this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated - and from an unexpected place.


2. "A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity.


"The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations -like, to take your cross up and follow Jesus, - entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.


3. "There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never experienced the likes of. People will live together like married without being married. (I do not believe the concept ‘co-habitor’? existed in 1968 - E. Minos.) Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural (the common), and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter Christian circles and we pet it - even sin against nature. Just before Jesus return there will be TV- programs like we have never experienced. (TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. E. Minos)


"TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one ‘station’ on TV, it will be filled with ‘stations.’ (She did not know the word ‘channel’ which we use today. Therefore she called them stations. E. Minos.) TV will be just like the radio where we have many ‘stations,’ and it will be filled with violence. People will use it for entertainment. We will see terrible scenes of murder and destruction one of the other, and this will spread in society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that takes place in a marriage." (I protested and said, we have a paragraph that forbids this kind of thing. E. Minos.) There the old woman said: "It will happen, and you will see it. All we have had before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes."


4. "People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia - and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached (I protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at the time. E. Minos.)


The tears streamed from the old woman’s eyes down her cheeks. "I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war." (She saw it in the vision.)


"All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.


"I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.


"The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and Lord, is safe."


WHEN THE OIL FLOWS

An elder in the Pentecostal Church at Moss, Norway, Martin Andersen, heard the following prophecy in 1937, in Moss:

‘When oil comes out of the North Sea and along the Norwegian coast, things will begin to happen, and the return of Jesus is approaching.’

When these words had been proclaimed, people stood up in the congregation and asked the man to sit down and not speak such nonsense. In 1937 it was indeed nonsense to talk about oil being pumped along the Norwegian coast. Today all the world’s big oil companies are pumping oil along the coast of Norway. Norway is the world’s second greatest exporter of oil - after Saudi Arabia.

The sum of it all is: Jesus is coming soon (suddenly).


The Prophecy of the rebirth of Israel foretold over 2500 yrs. ago 


Documented Dreams below these video's





AMAZING PROPHECY! Happening NOW! Documented!




When they say Peace and Security then Sudden Destruction...




DREAMS and VISIONS






Mark Biltz Blood Red Moons Part 1






Mark Biltz Blood Red Moons Part 2






Blood Red Moon Prophesy Fulfilment






Why has the CIA and FBI moved their headquarters to Denver, go to the 29th minute for a quick update.






Jonathan Cahn Harbinger the Warning 1
Time is running short for America. Rabbi Jonathan Cahn reveals that the same pattern for God's judgment on ancient Israel is being played out in America. The future for America should not be a mystery for God's people anymore!







Jonathan Cahn Harbinger the Warning 2